Tuesday 8 May 2018

Architectural theory

I read the article "Why Australia needs to join the Passive House movement", an argument I generally agreed with before I began reading. I picked out 3 words from the article that I used to create a theory I believe in:
"comfort", "efficiency", and "significant".

The theory:
Significant improvements in energy efficiency and living comfort would be achieved if passive housing became standardised in Australia, and would have great long term benefits.

This theory begins to answer the question: Why is Passive Housing important for Australian households?

Article citation:
"Why Australia Needs To Join The Passive House Movement | Architecture And Design". Architecture And Design, 2018.
https://www.architectureanddesign.com.au/features/comment/why-australia-needs-to-join-the-passive-house-move.

No comments:

Post a Comment